Welcome to Laptop Tabs Scholarships for 8th – 9th – 10th & FA – FSc Students Phase 1. Here you can find complete information about Laptop Tabs Scholarships 2020. Complete information includes 8th class Laptop & Tabs Scholarships, 9th class Laptop & Tabs Scholarships, 10th class Laptop & Tabs Scholarships. Furthermore, FA, FSc, ICS, 11th & 12th Laptop & Tabs Scholarships.
Laptop Tabs Scholarships for 8th – 9th – 10th & FA – FSc Students Phase 1
You can also know how to apply for all classes Laptop & Tabs Scholarships 2020. What is the eligibility criteria for Laptop & Tabs Scholarships Phase 1 Session 2020-21. Finally, you’ll also know what is the last date to apply for Laptop & Tabs Scholarships Phase 1 & written test date.
Remember, Laptop or Tabs scholarships will be awarded on district level, to both male & female students from class 8 to class 12. Moreover, students from only Punjab province are eligible for this Laptop & Tabs scholarships scheme. Therefore, if you’re studying in any class from 8th to 12th & also live in Punjab province, keep reading this page & apply now!
NOTE: 250 Laptop / Tabs & 250 Scholarships of Rs. 10,000 per student, will be awarded to successful Candidates!
All the applicant students will need to undergo a written test & only pass/short listed candidates will get Laptop or Tab. The written test is different for all different level of students. For example, the written test of class 8 students will have questions form 8th class school books. Similarly, same policy will be adopted for 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th students.
Therefore, All the students must apply for this scholarships, as, in this way you’ll be better prepared for your final exams too & a Laptop or Tab is just like a bonus or prize.
Who is Eligible for Laptop & Tabs Scholarships Phase 1?
All the male & female students are eligible, under following terms & conditions;
- Only Punjab Province Domiciled Students can apply
- Eligible Students’ Class/Grade level must be;
- 8th Class Students can apply
- 9th Class Students can apply
- 10th Class Students can apply
- 11th Class Students can apply
- 12th Class Students can apply
How to Apply for Laptop & Tabs Scholarships?
In order to apply for the Laptop & Tabs Scholarships, you’ve to submit an online application form. Go through easy few steps, as under;
- First of all you need to download Challan form & pay test fee Rs. 380 in any MCB or HBL Bank.
- When you’ve paid test fee then Click on the following link & open online application form. (As shown in photo below)
- Laptop & Tabs Online Application From
- On this online application from you’ve to upload your Picture. (Picture size must be less than 100Kb & must be be in .jpg format). And Upload Challan Image (Challan size must be less than 150Kb & must be be in .jpg format)
- Check How to Resize Picture & Convert Picture Format Easily
- Watch a video at the end of this page on how to fill online application form.
What is the Syllabus for Written?
The written test will include MCQs types questions from different subjects. The ratio of marks division is as under;
|English||Basic Math||General Science||Current Affair /|
|Urdu / |
What is the Last Date to Apply for Laptop & Tabs Scholarships & Written Test Date?
Last date to submit application form is 24-01-2020. While written test will be taken on 05-04-2020 (Sunday).
For more details, Please check following official advertisement.
NOTE: Click image to view in full size!
That’s all about Laptop Tabs Scholarships for 8th – 9th – 10th & FA – FSc Students Phase 1. In case of any further query, feel free to comment or contact us.