Are you looking for PEEF Scholarships? Here is complete procedural detail for applying for PEEF Educational Scholarship Inter & Graduation 2019. You can apply for this PEEF scholarships, if you are a Inter or Bachelor level student & belong to special quota. In addition, you’ll also know eligibility criteria, scholarship amount & deadline to submit application. Furthermore, you can download application form & other required documents at the end of this page.
PEEF Educational Scholarship Inter & Graduation 2019
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) in collaboration with Punjab government, has just announced PEEF Special Quota Scholarship for Inter (after 10th) & Bachelor (after 12th) level students.
Who can apply for PEEF Educational Scholarship?
All those students, who have done their 10th or 12th exam & now enrolled in 11th or 13th grade, can apply for this scholarship. Moreover, you must also belong to Special Quota Groups.
Every year PEEF allocates 20% of it’s total scholarships to Special Quota category. The Special Quota Scholarships are awarded under five categories:
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (Both serving & retired government servants are eligible)
- Special Children
- Children from minorities
- Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks
Further Important Terms & Conditions
Applicant can must fulfill further following conditions:
- Applicant must be Punjab domiciled
- Matric or Inter passed with at least 60% marks
- Parent’s monthly income must not exceed Rs.23,000 (Note: This condition does not apply on grade 1-4 employees)
- Must be a student of regular session of inter & graduation
NOTE: All federal, private & government colleges students within Punjab province can apply for this scholarship.
How can Students Apply for PEEF Scholarship Special Quota?
- Students must need to submit applications to download & fill application forms (click here to jump to downloads) via the office of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) District Education Authority or Directorate of Special Education or Partner Institutions.
- A Team of PEEF will scrutinize the received applications, while, team will shortlist eligible students against scholarships, allocated for each category.
- Eligible students will further receive another form & they’ll fill it & return back to PEEF.
- All received application forms will be scrutinized & verified again.
- Category & gender wise merit lists will be prepared for the award of scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded through the respective educational institutions where PEEF scholars are currently enrolled.
Required Documents with Application Form
Applicant need to attach following attested documents:
- Father’s death certificated issued & attested by Union Council & School Headmaster (In case, father is no more)
- Father’s/Mother’s salary slip’s copy or Employment certificate issued by institution (In case, father/mother is grade 1-4 employee)
- Respective religion’s certificate issued by authorized institution (In case of minority)
- Disability Certificate form respective DHQ, THQ or RHC (In case of disability)
Last Date to Apply
Deadline to submit application form is 31-12-2019
Advertisement in Newspaper
That’s all about “PEEF Educational Scholarship Inter & Graduation 2019”. In case of further query, feel free to comment below or contact us. We’ll try to be as responsive as possible.