On this page you can find complete information regarding Saudi Arabia Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2019. Recently, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) has announced fully funded scholarships 2019 for Pakistani Bachelor’s Master’s & PhD Students.
You can apply for KSA Fully Funded Bachelor Scholarships, KSA Fully Funded Master Scholarships, KSA Fully Funded PhD Scholarships. While, last date to submit application is 31-01-2019. Keep reading this page to know the eligibility criteria & how to apply.
Saudi Arabia Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2019
HEC invites applications for Saudi Arabia Fully Funded Scholarships. It provides fully funded studying opportunities in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. No doubt, it’s best opportunity for talented & motivated individuals from Pakistan / AJK.
Fully funded scholarships are available for Bachelor, Master & PhD programs. Therefore, students after intermediate can apply for bachelor level scholarships. Furthermore, students after bachelor degree can apply for master scholarships. Similarly, students after MPhil can apply for PhD scholarships.
All the scholarships form Bachelor to PhD level are fully funded. It means, students will not pay any kind of fee/charges, KSA bears all kind of expenditures.
Eligibility Criteria for Saudi Arabia Fully Funded Scholarships 2019
One must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for Saudi Arabia Bachelor, Master & PhD scholarships. Applicant must
- Must be a Pakistani / AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan / AJK. No dual nationality is acceptable.
- Age must be between 17 years to 25 years for Bachelor’s program. While Arabic language teaching institute, must be less than 30 years for masters. Moreover age must be less than 35 years for PhD program.
- The Female students should be accompanied by a Mahram (A male legal guard) according to the regulations. Furthermore, this Mahram should have a scholarship or have regular residence permit (Iqama) or be employed by a Saudi employer in need of his services.
- Selected scholars be available to start his/her academic studies in the Saudi Arabian University by the start of the academic year in September / October 2019.
- By closing date of application, must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate program, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s program & postgraduate qualification (MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD programmes in respective Saudi Arabian University.
- For Madrassa Qualification or O/A level education, equivalence from IBCC and/or HEC is & language proficiency certificate may require, where applicable.
- Not availing any other scholarships currently from anywhere else in the world.
- Applicants must fulfill other requirements set by concerned university / Saudi’s Govt.
- The students must not been suspended from Kingdom earlier due to any criminal activity.
Financial Coverage & Terms of References (TORs) for Saudi Arabia Fully Funded Scholarships 2019
Following benefits will be given to the selected scholars;
- Health Care for the Students & for his family.
- Paying 2 Months Furnishing Allowance Stipend when he/she arrived.
- Paying 3 Months Graduation Allowance stipend for Shipping Books.
- Providing Cost Meals by the educational Institution.
- Proving Accommodation, educational, Social & Cultural Training & Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be given.
- No manual or incomplete applications on e-portal will be entertained. All applicants must apply online on HEC portal.
- Students can apply to any of the offered Programmes except health/medicine as per eligibility criteria. No dual programme application will be entertained. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of donor selection criteria, highest academic merit, written test/interview, provincial/regional quota policy and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country/respective university. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
- Only apply online before the deadline of 31st January 2019, DO NOT send hard-copies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of application process.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, & Nursing Council etc.
How to Apply for Saudi Arabia Fully Funded Scholarships 2019
To submit application, applicant have to go through the few easy steps, as under;
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa . After registering & filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its print copy & sign by the candidate.
- During application process, select only one program of study from 23 universities of Saudi Arabia through their website. Provide the same information in HEC online application, where required.
- For your convenience, also prepare two sets of HEC/IBCC attested academic documents viz. transcripts & degrees, health certificate, police clearance certificate, for madrassa degree or O/A level education equivalence from Inter Boards Chairman Committee, Islamabad copies of CNIC along with HEC application form and retain it with yourself.
- DO NOT send hard-copies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of application process.
- Only apply online before the deadline of 31st January, 2019.
- Applicant don’t need to pay any Processing Fees, for this scholarship opportunity
Apply Online Now
Universities in Saudi Arabia Offering this Fully Funded Scholarship 2019
There are 23 Universities offering Scholarship under this program. Potential candidates are advised to choose their program & university carefully. For specific program detail, visit respective University Website below;
|Name of Universities||Website|
|Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals||www.kfupm.edu.sa|
|King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|King Khalid University||https://www.kku.edu.sa/en/|
|Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|Al Baha University||https://bu.edu.sa/|
|Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|Princess Nora bint Abdul Rehman University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|
That’s all about “Saudi Arabia Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2019”. In case of any query, feel free to comment for contact us.